family members

father
mother
brother
sister
father-in-law
mother-in-law
brother-in-law
sister-in-law
husband
wife
grandfather



DESCRIPTIVE ADJECTIVES FOR PEOPLE.


MY MOTHER.
my mother is short, blue eyes, long hair, white skin, thin. It is very beautiful.

MY BROTHER.
my brother is tall and thin, short hair, blue eyes,sharp nose, a little drunk.

MY FATHER.
my father is tall and thin, big eyes, white skin, big mouth, serius.

MY GRANDMOTHER.
my grandmother is short, light eyes, long white hair, big nose, very beautiful and old lady.

MY NIECE.
my niece is girl, small, blue eyes, long hair, white skin, long eyelashes, very pretty.


Sentences.

My mother sleeps in his bedroom.
We clean our house at night.
Mr. Sanchez teaches english.
The men go to the hospital.
The mechanic fixes my plane

Sentences.

i wrote a letter yesterday

he ran at the park yesterday.

she drinked wine last week.

we swimmed at the pool last month.

She saw you kissing her boyfriend yesterday.

You asked for help?.

She drove your car last week.

He flew on plano last month.

They saw you in the movies an hour ago.

She screamed last week.

Sentences. afirmatve & negative.

Afirmatives
-Im very nice
-Im paying atention
-She has a dog
-He does his homework
-Im in love
-I can jump
-She can climb
-Is fun!
-She love her short

Negatives
-Im not stupid
-She didnt do it
-i dont dance
-I cant fly
-Dont fell down
-I dont like it
-She doesnt like to go to the shopping


Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Storm.

 Storm.
 tsunami
 fog.

No comments:

Post a Comment